Thursday 21 February 2013

OOTD + Bits n' Bobs










river island dress

primark necklace
jules + james watch
wallis jacket
b&m cream candle lantern 
b&m jewellery hanger
john lewis basket


As of right now, I am currently in Manchester! I wrote this post last night so I wouldn't go a day without blogging. I'm away down just for one night though to see Justin Bieber (my best friend is his biggest fan, going down for her company!) however I was hoping to take my SLR with me for the trip, but because I'm only there for a night (getting the bus back up to Glasgow after the concert) I'm sure the security at Manchester Arena will just confiscate it. I will try to take as many photos as I can though! I bought these sunnies the other day as it is starting to get sunny again, and I can never see whilst driving!

My bits n' bobs are just homeware. I have nothing for all my jewellery so I bought this hanger that I will pin up tonight to keep it all on as well as belts and scarves. I bought two of these lanterns to display on my windowsill so it will look pretty at night with my candles in. Finally, my mum actually bought this for me for all my make-up - as I only have a white make-up bag that is covered in eyeshadows, bronzing powders, eyebrow powders, nail varnish, etc and is very dirty (who decided to make a make-up bag pristine white?!) 

I shall blog about my trip when I get home on Friday night!


bloglovin / instagram: xamycb


4 comments:

  1. I was eyeing that jewellery hanger up in B&M just yesterday! Haha. Love this dress. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog!

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    Vivianista.com

    ReplyDelete