Wednesday 20 February 2013

Liebster Award pt.2

I feel honoured once again to be nominated for a Liebster Award for a second time! I was nominated by the lovely Kathryn Hannah along with her other 10 nominees. 


For all of you new bloggers or who haven't heard of the Liebster Award, it is an award that is given out to bloggers by other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. This is great as you can get recognition from other bloggers and introduce you to some new followers. There are some rules:


1. State 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Answer the 11 questions left by the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award.
4. No tag backs.


Random Facts

1) I am never out the house without - my mobile phone, hairbrush, H&M bronzing powder, purse and watch.

2) I would rather have to leave the house with my eyebrows filled in than have any other 1 makeup applied.

3) I stay 35 minutes away from Glasgow City Centre.

4) I love my bed and sleep!

5) I can play guitar and drums (used to be able to play piano, but haven't for years)

6) My current favourite artists right now are The 1975, DIIV and Those Dancing Days.

7) I am 19 in almost a month.

8) I love cheesecake.

9) I work in fashion retail.

10) Myself and family are huge fans of Rennie MacKintosh - and own a piece of his artwork in at least every single room of the house.

11) I am a massive animal lover!

My questions from Kathryn

1) What's one item you couldn't live without?
My mobile phone! I sound so anti-social but I would feel lost and contactless without it.

2) Do you have any pets? If not, what pet would you like?
I own two dogs; Zak, a 12 year old Bearded Collie, and Dillon, an 11 year old Griffon Van Deen.

3) Your favourite holiday and why?
My best holiday was my first holiday with my best friend. We went to Ayia Napa and was the most fun (and drunkest) holiday ever. However, I did enjoy Prague. It's such a beautiful place with gorgoeus architecture, I highly recommend visiting there if you get the chance.

4) Book or film first?
I always promise myself to read the book before I see the movie. I bought One Day and read half of it before giving up, I should really start reading books!

5) Who's your biggest inspiration?
Probably my gran. She had went through so much in her life and still battled through it all. 

6) Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
Ryan Gozzy. I am obsessed. 

7) Describe yourself in one word.
Smiley.

8) Where would you go if you could travel in time and why?
Probably back to primary school. You had no worries, you didn't realise how easy life was back then and just messed about half the time, and to see what everyone looked like when they were younger!

9) Where's your favourite place to spend money?
Asos! Definitely.

10) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Stop racism.

11) What's your favourite gift that you have recieved?
Probably gifts that have been handmade. 



My 11 questions:

1. What is your current age?

2. If you could apply only 1 bit of make-up, what would it be?
3. Your favourite place to travel to?
4. Biggest ambition?
5. Who did you want to be when you were younger?
6. What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
7. If you had to live on an island and take 3 items with you, what would they be?
8. Your favourite memory?
9. Any fashion shockers you used to wear? (possibly from when you were younger?)
10. If you had to change anything about yourself, what would it be?
11. Sweets or chocolate?

Eleven Blogs:

CAMDEN TOWN PARADISE













Comment below if you wrote a post, I would love to read your answers :)


bloglovin / instagram: xamycb



3 comments:

  1. Woo great answers :-) I love asos too, I forgot about there... I hate how it remembers your card details, so easy to shop haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) omg I know! I should really have my bank card taken off of me sometimes honestly.. haha! :) xx

      Delete
  2. hey thanks for nominating me :)I've already done one of these, but I'll be sure to answer your questions at the end of my next post, it's only fair, also, great blog! xx

    ReplyDelete