Saturday 23 February 2013

Justin Bieber concert + Trip to Manchester







Yesterday I arrived back from Manchester at 5.30am and had to attend university and worked a shift staright after, safe to say I demolished a lazy Chinese dinner and went straight for a nap! The concert was amazing, Cody Simpson was really good (I hadn't heard of him at all! Feel old) considering he was 16 and playing an arena! Carly Rae Jepsen, oh my goodness. She looked amazing - even though she was just wearing stripey Moto denim shorts and a grey crop top. Every song was so catchy and sang with a cute pink microphone stand! The best was last - the boy himself Justin Bieber! Looking very hot with his first outfit in the classic skinny jeans down to his bum and white vest top showing off his broad shoulders. The boy was such a tease - taking off his jackets and tops countless time duringhis set to get every girl in the arena screaming. He was absolutely amazing - and even the girl in front of me cried hysterically for his whole set! (picture above!) Manchester is such a lovely place too even though we walked 5 mins round the corner from the bus station.. but hey! 


bloglovin / instagram: xamycb

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous, I love the biebs.
    Glad you had a good time lovely :)
    xx

    blueviolethearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete