1) Chelsea Block Heel Boots - Truffle via Internationale / £10.00
2) Marble Arty Style Ring - Dorothy Perkins / £1.00
3) Gold Structured Vintage Choker Collar Necklace - eBay / £3.39
4) Florence Print Blazer - Matalan / £5.00
5) Black Jersey Tunic Top - New Look / £5.00 (I am aware there is no picture, my camera and phone refused to show the detail on it as it is all black and it is not available on the site!)
This is the first part of my recent haul, this is all I have purchased over the past couple of days!
1) Initially Chelsea boots didn't strike to me - especially the block heels. They were nice, but they never made me want to buy a pair. However - after much persuasion and coming to realisation that I can wear them both casually and for evening outfits I finally wanted a pair about a couple months ago. Waiting for the Christmas sales, they were all still marked as full price pretty much everywhere. Today I was going to buy them online, but after a quick scoot around the local town I found these beauties lying right at the front of the door of Internationale. Believing they were still full price, I took them up to the till to double check the price - and they were reduced to £10! And even though they are one size too big and non - returnable as they were a concession item (I thought these were unusual compared to other Internationale stock, who knew they stocked Truffle items?!) I just decided to get them. I'm in love! These would look gorg even with a long tunic top and leggings for a day look, or just a plain black swing dress, tanned legs and frilly socks!
2) I popped into Dorothy Perkins to have a look at the jewellery and they had this look arty ring, which I need more of! And for only £1!
3) I purchased a huuuuge collar necklace from H&M possibly about a year ago. I wore it occasionally however as I felt it was far too big. This one is much smaller and simpler - and adds structure to almost any outfit.
4) During the Christmas sales I was looking mainly for clothes I could wear for night time apart from dresses. I really wanted a floral vintage print blazer for a while but couldn't find one I particularly liked. Back in November, Topshop put their Petites Floral Print Blazer in the sales for £15, I stupidly didn't buy it and it sold out fast. This was a bargain for £5 and it quite different to something I would usually purchase.
5) Now I do know there is no picture - but my phone camera and SLR camera refused to pick up the picture, but I bought a gorgeous black jersey tunic top - short at the front and long at the back. The bottom of both front and back material is mesh, and would look lovely with disco pants and Chelsea boots!