Thursday 21 March 2013

MiLi Power Skin Battery Cover for iPhone




A bit off-topic from the usual, however I thought I would write a post about one of my favourite gadgets for my phone after seeing Llymrs write about hers. 

This is the MiLi Power Skin Battery Cover Pack for the iPhone (mine is a 3GS, but can work for other iPhones - bar the iPhone 5). I had heard many things about the iPhone's battery before I purchased it back last August, so I thought it would be worthwhile to invest in a portable charger; considering some days I'm out the house for uni at 7.30am and have work after so I'm not due home till 9pm. I want my phone to last till I'm on the train home without having to plug into a socket etc, and with this it, it is so easy to use. I liked the other ones I seen on eBay, however I think this is so much better as it acts with a cover so you can charge it without pulling it out in class connected to a cable with a huge box. 

This costs roughly round the £40 mark, but it is definitely your moneys worth!


                                                            
bloglovin / instagram: xamycb

2 comments:

  1. Ahh they need to come out with one for the iphone 5! My battery is terrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they're releasing one soon for the iPhone 5!

    You're so lucky to own the new iPhone! My 3GS is hopeless :( It doesn't even have a flash..who brings out a camera phone without a flash?! Specially Apple! Haha :)

    amy x

    ReplyDelete